Judicial Nominating Commission Recommends Applicants to Fill Judicial Vacancy
|Wednesday, August 25, 2004||
Contact: Office of Communications 404-651-7774
ATLANTA, GA - Governor Sonny Perdue's Judicial Nominating Commission (JNC) submitted recommendations to fill the vacancies on the State Court of Cobb County and the State Court of Coweta County.
The State Court of Cobb County vacancy was created by House Bill 1650 passed during the 2004 General Assembly. The following applicants were recommended to Governor Perdue:
- Carl Wayne Bowers - Partner
- Bowers, Guerra, & Yeager, P.C.
- Beverly M. Collins - Judge
- State Court of Cobb County, Division II
- Maria B. Golick - Sole Practitioner
- Albert E. Jones - Sole Practitioner
- Nancy Ingram Jordan - Sole Practitioner
The State Court of Coweta County vacancy was created by House Bill 1757 passed during the 2004 General Assembly. The following applicants were recommended to Governor Perdue:
- Rudjard M. Hayes - Senior Assistant District Attorney
- Coweta County Judicial Circuit
- Seay Van Patten-Poulakos - Chief Assistant Solicitor General
- Office of Solicitor General, Coweta County
- Nan Hanson Newman - Special Counsel and Of Counsel
- Rosenzweig, Jones & MacNabb, P.C.